WELCOME! See What’s New!
- NEW this year – Your CAASLAR Membership is now included in the Conference Registration price!
- NEW this year – Registration is now open to colleges and universities in bordering states! Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas – come check us out!
- NEW this year – Has your funding been cut? Need assistance in attending CAASLAR this year? Apply for scholarship to attend CAASLAR. Funds are limited. 2017 Institutional Member Information Packet – CAASLAR
- NEW this year – Vendor Sponsorship levels have been updated! Interested in highlighting your organization to colleges and universities? We encourage you to become a sponsor of CAASLAR!
- We have secured some fantastic presenters this year! Geri Landwehr from University of Northern Colorado, Chad Echols Attorney from Williams & Fudge, John Rhine from National Credit Management & Dana McKay from the Department of Education!
Thank you to our 2016 Gold Sponsor – Virtuoso Sourcing Group! Your contribution to CAASLAR is essential for the success of the organization. We thank you sincerely for your valued partnership! For more information on Virtuoso Sourcing Group visit them here: http://www.virtuososourcing.com/ . For more information on how to become a CAASLAR Gold Sponsor visit our Vendor Information page.
Not A Member? Check out what CAASLAR has to offer for you by visiting our Membership page.
“I have been a member of CAASLAR since the early 90s and have benefited from so many of my peers in Colorado. The best part is always the friendships that are formed at the conferences”
– Beth Emrich, Fort Lewis College, April 17, 2015